Turbo C++, a programmer software developed by Borland International, Inc. In this software, we will write the program in c or c++ language which is being compiled by the software in machine language (Binary Language) so that it is easily understandable by the
- It has features borrowed from ALGOL, BCPL (Basic Combined Programming Language) and B.
- In 1972, Dennis Ritchie developed ‘C’ language.
- Got recommendation from ISO (International Standard Organisation) and ANSI (American National Standard Institution) for its highly professional platform.
Procedure to Download and Install Turbo C C++
2. Open zip file and click install icon. A Command Prompt window will open.
3. To maximise it click ALT + Enter.
4. Press Enter to Continue.
5. Change source drive to C from A and press enter.
6. After in next page if your source path is automatically detected then click enter
7. If not then enter the source path and continue.
8. After that press F9 to start the installation and your installation is complete.
9. To start with it Go to Local Disk C → Open TC → Open BIN → TC.EXE
You can use C++ as C by saving a file with dot C extension instead of dot CPP extension.
Another Process Of Installing Turbo C/C++ In XP (Manual Process)
If somebody is facing problems like too many directories, empty disc and anything related to this, then download this zip file - TC
and extract it in local disk C using Winrar
. After that follow Step 9 directly and you are ready to execute programs.