Below in this guide we will also be explaining the differences between iOS 7 and iOS 8. Further, the guidelines for downloading and Installing iOS 8 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch too are indicated. Incidentally, the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus are bundled with iOS 8. One can observe a lot of differences in iOS 8 compared to iOS 7 if only he looks closely and more so to specific apps,. Nevertheless, the broad strokes of the mobile OS from Apple are the same in terms of design.
Steps To Download & Install iOS 8
- Connect your device to Wi-Fi and make sure it is plugged-in into a power source, so that at the time of installation you will be not worried of low battery.
- Now go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- On this screen, you will see a message telling a newer version is available that is iOS 8. Tap Download and Install.
- Now the device will begin downloading the update. Once the download is finished, you will see a pop-up asking to install the update. Tap on Install button. When the update is installed, your iPhone will restart.
If you want to install the update via iTunes, please follow the steps below.
- Kindly Download and Install itunes.
- In case, if you already have iTunes, update it to the latest version. Once you get the latest version. connect your device to the computer and select your device.
- Now click on the Summary tab and click on Check for Update.
- To download and install iOS 8, click Download and Update.
- Once the update is complete your device will restart.