See Steps below to learn how.
Steps For Adding Signature To Your Gmail Account
- Login in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the upper right corner and select settings.
- Find the signature section and scroll down the Settings menu until you find the signature section. You will see a text box as well as a drop-down menu with your email address.
- You can type anything you'd like into the signature field.It commonly include your name, place of employment and title, and your contact information.
- You can also change the font, color, weight, and more using the text formatting tools.
- If you have other websites that you want to link to in your signature, you can add them by clicking the Link button at the top of the signature text field.
- It looks like a chain. Clicking the Link button will open a new window.
- You can enter your email address or the web address that you want to link and then click ok.
- Choose where you want the signature to appear. Check the box beneath the signature text field to have the signature appear before any quoted replies.
- If you leave it unchecked, the signature will show up at the bottom of the message, beneath any quotes.
- Save the signature. Once you are happy with the way the signature looks, save your changes by clicking the Save Changes button at the bottom of the Settings menu.
- Your emails will now include your new signature at the bottom.
- Finally when you click on the compose button a New Message box will appear displaying your signature.