- Purchase or Prepare a motherboard which would be NVIDIA model for example (P9X79).
- If you want to assemble the well known device with good configuration you should use Intel Motherboards.
- Mount your motherboard in the socket of the cabinet and connect the cooler on motherboard.
- You must choose the correct cabinet for your motherboard, and install it according to it's instructions.
- Fix the RAM (memory) modules in the slots provided. But make sure that the pins on the RAM cards are matching with the pins on the motherboard connector.
- Don't get the RAM slots mixed up with PCI slots. The PCI slots are usually wider.
- Attach the Main-board back plate to the case and check the Main-board mounting positions.
- Mount the Hard disk to power supply and to motherboard.
- There are four different wires thats connects to motherboard, (Reset, HDD-LED, Power LED, Power SW) that should be plugged on specific jumper to the motherboard.
- Open the case and mount the SMPS which may be M-ATX or TX type.
- Connect the 20 or 24 pin ATX connector and the 4-pin power supply control connector to the motherboard.
- Check the SATA connectors to the drives along with USB connectors and the case switches to the motherboard. After connecting the ATX cable to the device, hook it up to the power supply.