- Black screen during calls ( Proximity Issue )
- Unable to sync Google data/GPS Force close/ Unable to download apps
- Low Sound
- Slow phone/ Lags in transitions
- Heavy battery drain
- Issues while gaming
- Heating problem
- Frequent reboots
To overcome this problem, a senior developer in XDA has given a solution that will help to flash your device to stock kitkat version.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible if this procedure will brick your device
How To Downgrade Yureka To CM 11 (Kitkat) From CM 12 (Lollipop)
2. Download fastboot.zip from XDA forum. Extract the zip, it contains Fastboot & ADB files.
3. Copy both the files in an empty folder.
4. Open "Command Prompt" from the folder where you extracted all the zip files. To do so, open the folder and right-click while holding down the 'Shift' key. Then choose "Open command window here".
6. After connecting the phone, go back to CMD window that you opened previously and type all the below commands (ONE LINE AT A TIME).
Note: Enter the commands in the exact same order as stated below. Make sure to wait for “OKAY” confirmation after every fastboot command. (Use copy-paste to enter commands in CMD)
This is an easy way and shouldn’t take much of your time. After downgrading to CM11 you might soon get the OTA for Lollipop that you can simply ignore if you don’t want to install it.