Steps To Enable Hidden Administrator
- First of all login to your Windows with user administrative privileges.
- In all the versions of Windows Just search cmd and then right-click on the command prompt icon.
- Click on Run as Adminstrator
- Now type the following command: " net user administrator /active:yes "
- You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Sign out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice.
Disable Build-in Administrator Account
- Make sure you log in to regular account and open a command prompt (Admin) and type the following code to disable the build-in administrator account.
- We hope you like this tutorial, please share your views via comments.