This procedure is duly worked on all iphones, ipads and may be applicable to ipod 4G also.
- First of all get ready with your contacts that are in .vcf format.
- Keep them in one single folder and zip it using winrar (Do not zip if extracting contacts from an android device).
- Email this file by way of an attachment to that email ID which is synced with your iOS device.
- Open that attachment in your iOS device only.
- Your iOS device will automatically recognise that the files received through email are contacts and ask whether you want them to import into your contact list.
- Click yes and by means of this small trick you can import contacts to your iOS device and that too without using Apple iTunes.
Share This Post