- Note 4 Air Command (new features)
- Note 4 S Note with Action Memo
- Note 4 Smart Select
- Note 4 Image Clip
- Note 4 Scrapbook
- Note 4 S Finder
- Note 4 Quick Connect
- Note 4 Multiwindow
- Note 4 Recent Apps
- Note 4 Direct Pen Input
- Note 4 Side Key Panel
- Note 4 Resize Windows from corners (new Pen Window)
- Note 4 Power Saving Mode
- Note 4 Ultra Power Saving Mode
- Note 4 Settings and UI
- Galaxy Note 4 Launcher and Accuweather
- Galaxy Note 4 Contacts app
- Galaxy Note 4 Phone app with N4 feature incoming call popup notification, resize window during calls feature and call recording feature
- Galaxy Note Messaging app with N4 feature SMS pop-up notificaton
- Galaxy Note 4 lockscreen with charging effects and new lockscreen effects
- Galaxy Note 4 Music Player
Steps To Download & Install Note 4 ROM on Note 2
- Before you flash this ROM, make sure your device (Note 2) is rooted and have Clockworkmod or TWRP recovery installed.
- Also make sure that your device Galaxy Note 2 is currently running Android 4.3 or 4.4.4 or higher.
- Now boot into TWRP or Clockworkmod recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key.
- Select Wipe >Advanced Wipe > Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Download the Ditto Note 4 ROM [DN4.zip] into your phone’s sd card.
- Now Select install update.zip -> Install from Sd Card -> Go to the DN4.zip file in your sd card using volume buttons and click it using power button.
- The ROM will take a while to get flashed. As soon as the installation is done Reboot your device and setup ROM to enjoy the features of Galaxy Note 4 on your note 2.