Please peruse the steps given in the following lines and also the relevant screenshots for getting an understanding how this seemingly difficult task can be executed by you in your Android device with ease and confidence.
| || |
Procedure To Install Turbo C In Android
- First of all download this zip file - Turbo_c_for_android_techiesnet.zip.
- Now download and install Easy Unrar Lite from playstore.
- Later open Easy Unrar app and go to download folder in sdcard.
- Select the "Turbo_c_for_android_techiesnet.zip" and click extract all here button.
- All the files will be extracted and now you need to install AnDOSbox application from that files.
- After installation of AnDOSbox application, select all the files extracted and paste it outside of download folder and then open AnDosbox and click Start Emulator.
- A Dosbox command prompt will open, there write the following commands and turbo c will editor will open. Enjoy programming :)
Screenshots Showing Step By Step Procedure To Install Turbo C In Android OS
| || |
Share This Post