Now, do not lose your heart. Here is a software that precisely rescue you out from such a mess. It helps you retrieve your lost drives, complete with files and documents up to an extent of 1 GB absolutely free of cost. If you want to go beyond 1 GB, you need to pay for the premium service. Here is how it works
How To Recover Deleted Partition After Operating System Format
- Download and install Mini Tool Power Data Recovery.
- Open it and click on Lost Partition Recovery module.
- Later select your primary hard disk as source to search and click recover.
- All the lost or deleted partition will the scanned by the software and once found it will be displayed along with the files included in it.
- Select the files you want to extract and click save files to recover your personal files into a safe location.
Share This Post