How To Install ClockWorkMod Recovery On Note 3
- First you need to put your note 3 in download mode. For that shutdown your device and turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key, As soon as it shows you the warning press Volume Up to continue and you device will be in download mode.
- Open Odin, Connect your Galaxy Note 3 to PC using the original USB data cable. The ID:COM box should now turn blue, and Odin shows ”Added” in the log box below. (This only occurs if you have correctly installed samsung usb drivers).
- Hit the PDA tab and select the downloaded CWM Recovery file, it should be a .tar file.
- Make sure that the options selected in your Odin screen are exactly as shown in the image below.
- Alright! hit start and let the process begin, as soon as your device restarts, you can check the recovery by booting into it. To do so, turn off your device and then turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key simultaneously, your phone should now boot into ClockworkMod recovery. Hurray!!
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Place the downloaded SuperSu.zip file on your phone’s external SdCard.
- Boot into the clockworkmod recovery. To do so, turn off your device and then turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key simultaneously, your phone should now boot into the ClockworkMod recovery.
- You can move between the options by using volume up and down keys, to make a selection press home button or power key.
- Select install zip > choose zip and then select the SuperSu.zip file you placed on the external SdCard.
- Let it flash the SuperSu.zip, as soon as it ends, restart your device.
- Congrats! Now you have rooted your phone, and already installed CWM recovery. Find the Superuser application in your applications section.
Share This Post