Nokia X+ also comes with the 4 inches of WVGA screen with a resolution of 480 x 800p and is powered with the 1GHz of Dual Core Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Play processor. In terms of memory, this device comes with the 4GB of internal memory along with the expandable memory card support of up to 32GB and not to forget this device also comes with 768MB of RAM. We'll be doing the full review of both the mentioned devices soon so keep it logged on. You can read the full review of Nokia XL here.
Root Nokia Android X, XL and X+ & Install Google Apps On It
- You should need a rooted device. Use Gandalf Exploit included in Framaroot app. Download the app from here.
- We need a Root explorer app, use whatever you want. Download a root explorer from here.
- Extract and copy all apks from "NokiaX_Gapps_KashaMalaga_28.02.2014.zip" to /system/app and change permisions for this files.
- Extract and install as normal user every single needed apk included in "NokiaX_SomeGoogleApps.zip". (If wanna use Google Now Launcher, open it after installing it).
- Try to launch Play Store, its gonna ask u for a Google Account and voila!.
Share This Post