The FZ1000 comes with a 20.1 megapixel sensor 1"-type MOS sensor with Venus engine and up to 16x optical zoom. This 20.1 megapixel sensor is of the 1-inch High Sensitive MOS type which is actually the 4 times the size of normal seen lenses. The FZ1000 is capable of recording QFHD 4k (3840 x 2160) video at 30 fps in the MPEG -4 format and full HD recording @ 120fps and it is also in MPEG - 4 format.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 is bundled with a OLED Live View Finder (LVF) with 3-inch LCD screen that can rotate 180 degrees in each slide or 280 degrees in either vertical direction. Users should use the LVF where the autofocus takes 0.09 seconds to focus on the desired subject with ISO metrics as well to gain more exposure on it.
Moreover, the device is not only a camera but also have a various connectivity options like NFC (Near Field Communication) and Wi-Fi for sharing and uploading photos and video respectively. From now there is no need to connect your camera to a PC/Laptop for syncing of photos & videos as you can directly transfer them without wire.
Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 DSLR Camera - Full Specifications
- 20.1 megapixel 1"-type MOS sensor
- 25-400mm equiv. F2.8-4 Leica lens
- 5-axis 'Power OIS' stabilization
- XGA OLED electronic viewfinder with 2.36M dots
- 3-inch fully-articulated LCD with 920K dots
- 4K (3840x2160) video at 30p, 100Mbps MP4
- 1080p at up to 60p, 28Mbps (MP4 or AVCHD)
- 120fps quarter-speed 1080p
- 3.5mm microphone socket
- Clean HDMI output
- Zebra pattern and focus peaking
- Wi-Fi with NFC
- 360 shots per charge (CIPA standard)
Share This Post