- Watchband and Clip-on strap
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Music Playback and Contol
- Read SMS, Email, Calendar Reminders on display
- Facebook and Twitter integrated
- Battery Efficiency - Low Usage Lasts upto 1 week, Medium Usage Lasts upto 3-4 days, Heavy Usage dries out in a day.
- Can take calls and mute phonecalls.
- larger display with higher resolution i.e 220 x 176 where as the previous gen used a 176 x 176 resoluton.
- Uses Micro USB 2.0 to charge unlike the Smartwatch which used proprietary cable.
- Water Resistant with IP57 certification.
- More apps will be available for the watch from the Google Playstore.
- Can control phone's music player, camera and recieve alerts.
- Battery usage increased to 3 to 4 days with heavy usage.
- Priced cheaper than Samsung Galaxy Wear i.e available for Rs. 14999 online as compared to Galaxy Wear's Rs. 23000 pricetag.
Share This Post