Steps For Flashing Pre-Release Official Android 4.3 ROM On Galaxy Note 2 (Only GT-7100)
| || |
NOTE:-This is a pre-release ROM so expect some bugs here and there. Flashing this ROM WON'T increase your binary counter and will NOT void your warranty since this is an official ROM without ROOT access. Please DO NOT try to flash it on any other models except international Galaxy Note 2 GT-7100. If you have a custom ROM installed, we strongly suggest you install the Official 4.1.x ROM which have NO ROOT access.
Now that we've got that out of the way, make sure you've charged your phone to 80% or more. Then download the files listed below:
- First install the Samsung Drivers.
- Then, unzip the ROM zip file and you should get a .tar file.
- Then open up Odin. Go into download mode on your phone by pressing Home Button+Lock Key+Volume Down at the same time.
- After it boots into a green screen press the Volume Up. Then connect the phone using USB cable to your computer.
- Once you've connected your phone to computer with Odin running, you should see a green or blue COM#(# can be 3,5,7 etc doesn't really matter).
- Then don't press anything just click on AP and select the .tar file. Once selected make sure re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Finally, press the start button to start flashing. Now just sit back and let Odin do all the work.
UPDATE: Download the zip/rar password unlocker from right here - link (same as the one above).
| || |
Share This Post