Jio Prime is a membership for customers who have joined Jio before 31st March 2017. You can enrol for Jio Prime at a one-time annual membership fees of Rs 99 between 1st and 31st March 2017.
This however doesn't mean that you would be able to use Jio services with the membership fees of Rs 99 for getting unlimited benefits. You have to additionally recharge with the plan of Rs 303 every 28 days.
Advantages of Jio Prime
- With Jio Prime, users would be able to use unlimited calling, unlimited data (1 GB data per day) upto 28 days with a recharge of Rs 303. This is identical to plan we used to get under Jio Happy New Year Offer.
- This plan benefit is available for 1 full Year. (i.e. Upto 31st March 2018).
- Jio Prime users will be getting 28 GB Data as against 2.5 GB Data offered to Non Jio Prime users.
Disadvantages of Jio Prime
- If you are Jio Prime user and you have not recharged with any plan before 31st March, 2017, Jio services will stop. Also you will not be able to receive incoming voice calls and SMS after a certain period.
- While under other service providers schemes, even if you don't recharge with any plan, you will still continue to get incoming calls without any charges whatsoever.
- If you fail to do recharge within 90 days of validity expiry, your number might get disconnected.
- If you are not being able to utilize the full quota of your Internet, the balance part of the Internet Data will not be carried over to the next month.