- Download and install the latest Android SDK on your Windows computer. This installs two programs: ADB, and Fastboot. This can be accessed through the command terminal on your PC, as a part of the software development kit.
- You can add SDk folder to the path by using following sub-step.
- Right click 'My Computer' and click on 'Properties'.
- Click on 'Advanced System Settings'.
- Click on - System Properties > Advanced > Environment Variables.
- In the Window, select 'Path', then click on 'Edit', and then type in the name of the directory where you installed the SDK, and remember that each entry is separated by a semi-colon.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. First, go to - Settings > About Phone > Software information.
- Tap Build number seven times and Go to Settings > Developer options. Tick USB debugging.
- Download the correct factory image for your device.
- Connect your device to your computer over USB and Start the device in fastboot mode. Once you are done with booting your device is ready with Android 5.0 Lollipop.