- From the Start screen, swipe to the left to see the app list, and then choose Settings.
- In the Settings app, make sure that you are viewing system settings. Find the apps corner option in the list, and tap on it to set up the feature.
- Next, tap the Apps text to select the apps you want to set for limited use.
- To add apps to the Apps Corner feature, put a check next to the app’s name.
- When you are done, you will see some extra options. Action center, Settings and advanced.
- In the advanced section, you will find options to enable or disable the Camera button, Search button, Start button, Back button, and Modify tiles.
- To start Apps Corner mode, simply tap the arrow button.
- To exit Apps Corner mode, press the power button, and swipe to the right. You will be asked for a password if you have already set one up.
Share This post