But before that you must know the uses of HTML Email. There are many uses of HTML emails such as Newsletters, Invoices, Wedding E-Cards, Payment confirmation, Blog update, etc.
Friends, if you are using any Email Marketing services to promote your business or deals then stop them right now because from now you can send Marketing emails for free using your Gmail account.
Steps To Insert HTML Code In Your Gmail Compose
- Open your Google Chrome browser and install the HTML Inserter extension on your browser.
- Now open Gmail and click compose. Below in the tools section you will find the HTML Inserter icon, tap on it to open HTML editor.
- Write the HTML code on the left side and see the real time preview on the right side.
- Once the HTML mail is ready, save the snippet code with a name and it gets stored in your account. Just click on the name to insert the HTML email in your GMail compose box.
- HTML email inside Gmail Compose box.
- Send the mail to recipients and see the output.
- Hope you like this article. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to give your enquirers via comments.