With the new Android Lollipop version-5.0.2, the Team UB ROM bundles several tweaks and improvements for battery life. Checkout the bundled features and guided procedure below.
How To Root & Install TWRP Recovery In Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Before starting the process, please take backup of all your important data and files.
- To install a ROM, first we need to root the device, install custom Recovery TWRP and then flash the custom ROM.
- First install the Samsung Kies on your phone, this is necessary for drivers
- Transfer the supersu.zip to your phone and power it off.
- Later press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button simultaneously until you see the warning message
- Later connect your phone to PC and click Volume Up button in your phone to start download mode.
- Now, extract the Odin.zip file and open Odin PC.
- Make sure the COM port is enabled and showing in blue color. This indicates that the drivers has properly installed.
- Now select PDA and navigate it to the TWRP recovery zip downloaded above.
- Now click start and TWRP recovery is flashed and odin shows PASS with green signal.
- Now unplug your mobile and wait for it to bootup with TWRP installed.
- Now to install SuperSu.zip file, go to TWRP by pressing Volume UP + Home Button + Power Button continuously.
- Now click on Install -> Navigate till Supersu.zip on your phone SD -> Select it and "Swipe to Confirm Flash"
- Now reboot your device and can say your device is rooted.
How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Step-2: Unplug the USB cable from the phone and switch it off.
Step-3: Place the phone into TWRP recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
Step-4: In recovery mode, create a Nandroid backup. If the new ROM does not work, this will help you to restore the previous firmware.
Step-5: Go back to the main recovery menu and perform a full data wipe. This includes Dalvik cache, Cache, System, Factory data reset.
Step-6: Return to the recovery menu and select install zip from sdcard >> choose zip from sdcard. Navigate to the folder where you have saved the ROM and Gapps files. Select the Lollipop ROM file and confirm installation.
Step-7: When the ROM is installed, follow the same procedure to flash Gapps file, like you did for the ROM.
Step-8: After you have successfully installed the files, select reboot system now to reboot the phone. Wait for a few minutes, since this step might take time.