You can search in your router specifications for Hidden Wifi and if it is available then go on and follow our below procedure to make your wifi secure.
How To Make Your Wi-Fi SSID Name Hidden From People In Dlink 600M
- Open your Dlink Router using the iP : 192.168.0.1 in your browser.
- Login with your username & password.
- Go to Wireless connection -> Go to Wireless Network Setting.
- Go to Enable Hidden Wireless button.
- Now save setting & reboot your modem.
How To Connect To Hidden Wi-Fi Network In Desktop & Mobile
- Open your Wifi connection and there you will find "Hidden Network".
- Enter the SSID name - "Ex: HostChef.In (Office) & followed by password
- If the password is correct, you will be automatically connected to your Hidden network. This is a one time process. From the next day wifi gets connected automatically.
- Go to your mobile Wi-Fi Setting and click on Add Wi-Fi Network
- Enter the SSID name followed by password.
- If the authentication succeeds then you will be connected to your network automatically.