1) Your device will loose warranty.
2) We are not responsible for any damage to your device during the process installation. Try at your own risk.
How To Move Apps To Sd Card In Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Part 1: Rooting Your Device
- Download Files Required : 1) Samsung Kies 2) Odin 3) ClockworkMod Recovery
- Install Samsung kies and check whether your note 2 is recognizing in kies or not.
- Later extract odin and open odin307.exe as administrator.
- Now hold your home and power button simultaneous till you get a warning page. (In the mean while phone will take a screenshot, do not stop there).
- When warning screen appears, hit volume up button and you will see downloading image.
- Keep it as it is and connect it to your computer.
- Switch to odin and hit pda and browse thorugh the file (clockworkmod) which you have downloaded earlier (Do not extract it)
- Click start and you device will reboot showing supersu in your application list. Hence indicating that your device is rooted.
Part 2: Moving Apps To SD Card
- Download and install App2SD.
- Open and grand permission from supersu.
- Later browse through it to find the application that you want to be moved.
- Once found, long tap and click move to sd
- It will take some time and your app will be moved to SD.
Share This Post