But you cannot get form information in your email. You will only get notification in an email saying a new user has submitted the information.
To get form data in an email, you need to install an add-ons called 'Email Notifications for Forms'.
How To Receive Google Forms Data In an Email
- Create a blank Google docs Form from your Gmail account.
- There tap on setting button and click on Add-ons.
- In add-ons search type in Email Notifications and press enter.
- Later install the plugin "Email Notifications for Forms" offered by ctrl.org.
- Once installation is completed, add-ons gets attached to your form.
- Click on Addon symbol and tap on "Email Notifications for Forms".
- Now, create a new rule.
- Enter sender email address, form body with parameters and save rule.
- Your form is ready to use.