Well, if you too are facing the same problem then you must follow our steps and will surely sort the problem. All you need to do is reset your default language as per region.
Steps To Reset '@' Problem In Your Keyboard
- First Go To Control Panel -> Type in Search "Language" and tap on Language link.
- Check whether the language is according to your region is not. As we are from India we will make English-India as our default language.
- To make any language as default, first add that language to list.
- Later move the language to the top to make it as default automatically. Once your language is set as default then you can remove the other one.
- This will automatically reset your language preferences and the problem of @ should be solved.
- Try it and let us know if you face any problems.