| || |
Procedure To Scroll Horizontal Images In HTML Web Pages
- You need to write the following code under <body> tag of your HTML web page.
- The tag responsible for scrolling of images is <marquee> tag.
- Replace the code with your image location and domain name to view your desired scrolling image.
- You can change the direction to right to scroll the images from rif
- Add as many images you want between starting and ending of <marquee> </marquee>.
- This tag is identified by almost all the browsers and if you do not find Techies Net logo scrolling above, this means your browser is not compatible to compile this script.
- Kindly use compatible browser like chrome, mozilla, internet explorer, etc.
| || |
Share This Post