In order therefore to make your company work in professional way, you need to follow our procedure to send HTML email even without knowing HTML language.
Procedure To Send A HTML EMail Using Your Gmail Id
- Open Microsoft Word and start creating your permanent template of your mail using your designing skills. See our example below:
- Once your template is ready go to menu and click save as.
- Select save type as "Web Page (*htm, *html)" and click save.
- Once the file is saved you will find two things 1. HTML email.html 2. HTML email folder (This contains its supporting or linked files)
- Keep the first file untouched and upload the second folder to your hosting for later use.
- Now open the first file in notepad to get its HTML script.
- Remove all headers and body from it and just copy the div table tags only.
- Now open this url - http://ctrlq.org/html-mail/ and click login with google and give permission to access your email.
- Once the permission is granted paste the copied html script in HTML view and you can see all the things you have created in word in HTML view
- From there you can send email to anyone you want with their respective recipients email address and subject.
Share This Post