How To Manually Update Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 To Android 4.3
- First install USB drivers of your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 from here - Link.
- Then download the Samsung Official Android 4.3 ROM from here Link and extract it.
- Finally download Odin v3.07 from here - Link.
- Turn off your device. Press and hold Volume UP+Home+Lock Button at the same time till you get into download mode. Then connect it to your computer via USB cable.
- Open Odin and after you've connected to your device to your PC, Odin will show a yellow BOX this confirms you've installed the right drivers and you can proceed further.
- Don't touch anything, just click PDA and select the .tar file of the ROM which you got after extracting the .zip file of the ROM.
- finally click START. The process runs and your phone will be updated to Android 4.3 in a couple of minutes. After the process ends your device will reboot and you'll have Android 4.3 running.
Share This Post