Summary of key features
- Large 18.4-megapixel CMOS sensor: fast CX-format sensor designed without an optical low-pass filter. Sharply captures fine textures and renders clean, crisp images.
- ISO 160â12800: auto ISO extends from 160â6400. The user can increase sensitivity to ISO 12800. Two sophisticated noise reduction settings reduce noise when shooting at ISO 6400 or 12800.
- EXPEED 4A: Enables shooting spectacular images and HD movies at high speed.
- Wi-Fi enabled: It helps connect, share and create quickly. Sharing high-quality Nikon 1 shots via the smart devices is easy.
- Touchscreen operation: electromagnetic 7.5-cm (3.0-in.), 1037k-dot LCD monitor.
- Advanced hybrid AF: 171-point AF system. Boasts 105 phase action points that lock onto action with incredible speed and precision.
- Lightning-fast fps: shoots at up to 20 fps with continuous AF, or snap 20 RAW images at up to 60 fps with focus fixed at the first frame.
- EN-EL22 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
- MH-29 Battery Charger.
- UC-E20 USB Cable.