Samsung will use 4.4 Kitkat with the same touch version we have seen on the Galaxy S5.
Design-wise Samsung has done well with the design of K zoom and it is significantly nicer looking then S4 device that preceded it. As it is latest Samsung smartphone a central home button is coming to use back option and viewing recent apps.
If you see as whole the Galaxy K zoom impresses just about as much as you would expect its a mid range mobile with neatly designed.
- It also features a healthy 2 GB of RAM.
- 8 GB internal storage is measly.
- But you do get a microSD card from Amazon with the pre-order.
- GLONASS and Bluetooth 4.0 are present.
- USB 3.0. Video recording also maxes out at 1080p.
- The battery is 2,430mAh.
- The 20.7MP BSI sensor around the back.
Share This post