- iOS 9: IOS 9: The much awaited iOS 9 is here with lots of new features and provisions like improved notes functionality, News, Apple Music and Wallet.
- Apple Music: Apple announced its first ever all-in-one music app which combines all the ways to enjoy music that is searching, listening and sharing music. Apple Music combines the largest and most diverse collection of music done by world class music experts. Apple Music is a both streaming music service and 24-hour live radio station “Beats 1”, with DJs from New York, Los Angeles and London. Apple Music is set to release on June 30th 2015 and will be available on iPhone and iPad on iOS 8.4 and Mac and PC though iTunes
- iPad Split-Screen modes: This is one of the major steps taken by apple to provide multitasking on the big iPad screens. The provisions included are three different ways to split screen- Slide Over (1/3rd of the screen), Picture in Picture and Split view.
- Proactive assistant: With this feature, the iOS proactive assistant is set to give Google now a tough competition. This feature uses the data on your phone and gives you advises, suggestion and reminders. It is capable of scanning data like emails to directly feed events into calendars.
- WatchOS 2 SDK: Apple watch has a new software update within a very less time of its launch, WatchOS 2 which has features like “time travel” – Gives you overview of upcoming events. The interactivity is developed and UI is improved.
- Battery Boost: Apple historically improved the battery performance and it was the much anticipated improvement in the performance department.
- News: Apple has replaced Newsstand with News- Lets you read articles from diverse areas and publications and also a combination of flipboard and facebook instant articles.
- Notes: Apple has improved the notes area by providing various drawing and measuring tools and add multimedia content. It has also provided iCloud based sync engine which is again a plus point.
- Keyboard : Apple has fixed its keyboard by including provisions like quick-type and swipe options.