- This firmware will WIPE your device (Perform a backup before flashing)
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not final ROM from Samsung.
- We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
Update Galaxy S3 To Pre-release Official Android 4.3
Download the ROM - Link.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here).
- Extract Odin .ZIP file. Open Odin3 v3.09.
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons).
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add AP_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP.
- Add BL_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL.
- Add MODEM_I9300BUUGMJ3_REV02_REV04_CL1413323.tar.md5 to CP.
- Add CSC_VFG_I9300VFGGMJ5_1986192_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc), Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up) , choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
Share This Post